The 2nd European Language Resources and Technologies Forum: Language Resources of the future - the future of Language Resources
Barcelona (SPAIN) - Institut d'Estudis Catalans
- Metadata and documentation;
- Services and functionalities for an Open Resource Infrastructure;
- Sharing or not sharing, availability and legal issues;
- Social Networking and Web 2.0 methods for Language Resources;
- Language Resources of the future;
- International Cooperation.
By joining the FLaReNet Forum, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- networking with leading academic experts and industry stakeholders from all across Europe and worldwide;
- debating and making key policy aware of what needs to be done to improve the field of Language Resources and Technology;
- assisting in outlining a collaborative and shared infrastructure for European Language Resources;
- being alerted about new initiatives, developments and trends;
- participating in the definition of the FlaReNet Blueprint for Actions and Infrastructures, which will set up priorities for fostering Language Resources and Language Technology, thus contributing to shape the future of the field.
For a detailed program of the event see the Program section.
Participation to the workshop is open, but subject to online registration due to limited number of admissible participants: anyone interested should register in advance through the appropriate form available in the Registration section.
Before registering to the Event, please join the Network: you are invited to access the Join FLaReNet section and express your interest in joining FLaReNet by completing the form available there.
Afterwards, you can request a FLaReNet account.